Get a 7 day unlimited free trial
Below are the guidelines we use for protecting your personal information.
Please read the following very carefully.
Flexina SPRL (hereinafter ‘Flexina’, ‘we’, ‘us’) is located boulevard de la Sauveniere 144, 4000 Liege Belgium.
Flexina respects your privacy and strives to conform to the most demanding rules under applicable EU legislation and Belgian laws (8 December 1992 Act).
Flexina is the Controller as per EC Directive 95/46. La Commission de la Protection de la Vie Privee acts as supervisory
entity in Belgium and is located at Rue Haute 139 in 1000 Brussels
Under no circumstances shall Flexina sell your personal information
We use your personal information to process your purchase, provide service and support.
We also use non personal information to collect and aggregate statistics
We may also share our product news and offerings with you via mail, e-mail or phone.
In such case and in any direct marketing activities, we make sure to obtain your prior consent, as required by law.
Right to correct and/or delete your personal data
At any time you may contact us with any privacy questions or concerns you may have.
You also may ask at any time to see the personal data you have given us and request free correction or deletion within reasonable timeframes
We strive to protect the security of your personal data by use of appropriate measures and processes.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of Flexina website, such as your IP address,
geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to Flexina website,
including information relating to any purchases you make of goods or services on Flexina website
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to Flexina website services,
email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us, including credit card payment details
and all personal information required in order to process orders
The text file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive.
We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes.
We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many website including Flexina website.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer Flexina website
- improve your browsing experience by personalising Flexina website
- enable your use of the services available on Flexina website
- send to you goods purchased via Flexina website, and supply to you services purchased via Flexina website
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- send you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business) which we think may be of interest to you by post or,
where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology
(you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us
- provide third parties (i.e. our customers) with statistical information about our users -
but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information
to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Unless compelled by applicable legislation, we will not provide this information to a third party without your prior permission, except as necessary to process your order, fulfill your requests or otherwise manage the customer relationship between you and Flexina SPRL.
While there are always risks associated with providing personal data, whether in person, by phone or over the Internet, and no system of technology is completely safe,
“tamper” or “hacker- proof”, Flexina has endeavored to take appropriate industry standard measures to prevent and minimize risks of unauthorized access to,
improper use and the inaccuracy of your personal information.
For example, we use encryption technology when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information.
Flexina takes (and requires that any service providers and third party processors providing services to it take)
appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal information against accidental
or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction,
and against any other unlawful form of processing of personal information as defined by the applicable law.
No information may be submitted to Flexina by minors without the consent of a parent or legal guardian,
nor may minors make purchases or other legal acts on Flexina website without such consent, unless permitted by applicable legislation.
For your easy accessibility Flexina website may include links to sites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties.
Upon following a link to such third-party site, you shall review and agree to that site’s rules of use before using such site.
You also agree that Flexina has no control over the content of that site and cannot assume any responsibility for the privacy practices or content of such third-party sites.
In addition, a link to a non-Flexina site does not imply that Flexina endorses the site or the products or services referenced in such third-party site.
or the content of these pages at any time with or without prior notice.
Continued use of Flexina website shall constitute your consent to such changes.
With Flexina Invoices, you have a professional and responsive support by email or phone.
https connexion, backups every hours on severals servers, automatic worry-free upgrades, Users & Access Management...
Manage your invoices on the go! Create invoices directly from your favorite tablet or smartphone.
We needed a bilinguale billing software...we could not find that type of software.
The application is intuitive, reliable, regularly updated and all of this for an affordable price..
OZE Objectif Zéro Energie
Improvements of the software are made by seeking our opinions before updates are done.